Unban request Andytzu #2

Moderators: Game Master, Super Game Master, Game Developer

crazyfeel

22 Mar 2020, 11:01

Nickname of the blocked characters: Andytzu
I request the following arguments / proofs from the game team: I'm online all day, reported 2 bugs just yesterday, i don't get the reason for blocking this character, i am a very active player.

You have been banned for 7 days, for autopick-up.
This is proof https://youtu.be/VR7u-IXHvGo
You are blocked until on 28.03.2020 at 17 o clock.
Use of various illegal software, hack, scripts, macro, external programs designed to provide
a "boost" in the game, and decryption programs used to publish different server information, components, etc.

T/C.

This is looking as you say but actually is wrong. That helper didn't even try to PM me, that was only a post hunting method. I was there, i was on discord with a friend laughing about what was happening. As you can see in the video i also had my shaman there. Those 2 chars were killed in the forest and let auto reset because i was busy on my war to farm some bosses. I got 2 monitors, when i saw the happening it was funny for me and my friend who were watching my shared screen. As you can see if you focus, there is no software, when i spammed the Z button the items were insta-picked when not i took em a little bit later, as a normal human reaction. Please review the proof. For any kind of proof, my main char is called Andytsu. As i said i'm kinda online all day due to this quarantine. Also my friend can explain everything :)

More explanations: The farmers are my shaman and my PvP char which is now banned. Any active player can tell you that i come with all my 3 characters everywhere(meley hydra malivore). Also i don't leave my farmers to grind all night as others, those has to be verify to have auto pickers not me.

EDIT: And what the hell is the point on leaving the auto picker without an auto farming software?
EDIT2: What type of autopicker pick items randomly between instant and 3 secs delay?
Petru
Super Game Master
Super Game Master

23 Mar 2020, 19:18

Eşti blocat pentru 7 zile.
T/C