Moderators: Game Master, Super Game Master, Game Developer

WhySoSerious

05 Feb 2020, 13:00

CagueiEmTi
CagueiParaTi
Armazenamento
SouOBecken

Good Morning,
I have 3 bank accounts, exchange items, I know this is fixed with permanent account lockout, but I've been playing rodnia for some time and never dynamic reports for exchanges / offenses / or any other means of account lockout.
I am a player who really has little time available to play, I would like to know if there is any possibility of getting back, it is not the character that belongs to me, but the equipment so that I can start playing again.
I work 10 to 12 hours a day, and I don't have time to rebuild all of my real equipment.
I don't want chars, I would like to recover the same era of my equipment because it is complicated or really lose everything overnight and then come back to have to do it all over again, because it took me about 3 months just to have an acceptable pvm set .

Once again I apologize for what happened.

Best regards.
Petru
Super Game Master
Super Game Master

05 Feb 2020, 13:13

# 1 It is forbidden to trade or even attempt to trade your in game items or accounts for real money (psf / bank / paypal/ recharge codes etc.). Your accounts will be blocked permanently. Once a player announced that he intends to sell the account/items, even if it has not reached the point of completing the trade, it is considered a trade attempt and is punished as such. A simple discussion on this topic can lead to the blocking of those accounts.
Your accounts are permanently blocked.
T/C