unban request

Deltoideus

Dear Administrator,

I have been banned for no apparent reason. I did never do or use something that is not allowed.

Please unban all my accounts: Deltoideus, Trapezius, ShamHaarHaa, DeltoFarm.
Jotaro
Administrator
Administrator

Receiving 10.000+ dragon coins and deciding to spend them or do whatever instead of noticing the staff means "doing nothing " ?

Like anyone would just give you coins worth thousands of euros for free? They came from a bug and you knew that.
#11. Not reporting bugs and using them for your own purposes is forbidden.
Deltoideus

I did not use a bug and i never knew this was a sort of a bug or something like that. That is a groundless accusation.
Furthermore i dont know how much the coins were worth, i didnt buy any. A friend of mine, i shared many things with, gave them to me. How am i supposed to know that there was a bug behind that?
Please consider evaluating this case free of any subjective speculation.
Jotaro
Administrator
Administrator

Logic dictates that you have to know something is wrong when you receive 10.000 + of dragon coins for free.

You are playing on a server where only 1 dragon coin is already expensive on it's own, let alone 10.000 +.

Seeing as you have been playing this game for 2 months this means you probably know how much those coins were worth. We checked your offline shop history and you sold 31x 1 DC Vouchers for very high prices and this confirmed that you do really know the real value of these coins.

Furthermore if your friend "just gave you" these coins he could have done it by trading, not by dropping them on the ground and then waiting for you to pick them up.

Also you did the same shady move of dropping the vouchers on the ground instead of trading them. You both did this to cover your tracks.

Your friend told you that these coins are there because of a mistake and you didn't do the right thing and report it, instead you used them to your own advantage and profit. You receiving the coins and not reporting the problem puts as much blame on you as it does to your friend.

Your accounts are permanently blocked.

T/C