Unban

KurssoN

Hello, I am writing about the ban on 12/01/22 y around 4:15/20. I added the name of the character (SramDoKibla // SramNaStol) I dropped an event on the lvl 65 map while on characters. I don't know why I got banned, for what and for what reason. I asked Gm how many accounts can be dropped, he told me that it is possible to drop 3 accounts. It's very fun and I enjoy playing on the server so I would like to know the justification because on your website there is not even a reason or who banned me ... If I cheated, why did I not get links to other accounts by trading / ip / logs and many more. Regards player Rodni
Jotaro
Administrator
Administrator

Hello,

Your account is permanently banned for using farmbot.

https://youtu.be/NdR-5K5Epag
KurssoN

For what farmbot, even no one wrote to me ... I wanted to report why my metins are disappearing to the administrator, but unfortunately I did not have time because I got a ban when turning on OBS to document it, that I was making up something.If you don't believe me that I didn't play farmbot, go ahead and check me 24 hours a day, I have nothing to hide ...the only worthy server to play and get banned for the kind of farmbot funny
Jotaro
Administrator
Administrator

Nobody needs to message you to figure out you're using farmbot. We have been watching hundreds of players using farmbots and they all look the same. Your excuses are pathethic, you know what you did, no use trying to lie about it now.

T/C