- Moved NPC Chen closer to the center in Map1 Jinno.
- Reduced fog from Map1.
- Improved campfire effect.
- Changed Weekly Ranking design.
- Fixed the problems with the Enchanted Potion V (was not appearing in the top left corner).
- Fixed the Mounts and the Pets (weren't hiding completely).
- The Abyss Chests from the Halloween Event were still spawning in Map2 Jinno.
- The Extend Sapphire & Jade Talisman weren't working.
- Fixed wrong coordinates when teleporting to Theowahdan using the Teleportation Ring.
- Removed the minus buttons that were displayed at the character page.
- Fixed Turkish special characters.
- Added confirmation messages when you want to use Extend PvM, PvP, Jade and Sapphire Talismans, Extend Mounts/Weapons or Boss Scrolls.
- Added a button on Mini-Map for Battlepass Tokens Shop. On this occasion, we have reworked the other elements surrounding Mini-Map and improved their look.
- New look of the character window.
- Blocked a part of the hacks, especially some farmbots.
For now, we'll leave the name font as it is (it reduced the lag), until we solve a problem.
Next week we'll be focusing on optimizing the client (cleaning the useless files from the client and from the server) and on adding the italian and german language.
Also, we have solved all the problems regarding turkish language.
More than that, until the end of this week we'll fix all the reported bugs and we'll do a rework at the Combat Zone. We have also found somebody that will work at the visual bug.
Stay Tuned! #RodniaHype